I have just finished a meditation challenge and what a week to do it in. Bah! My toddler has had a crazy week (not just on the full moon!) and doing this meditation challenge has helped me to:
- feel more energised (what every sleep deprived mom needs right?)
- release physical tension (I lie down to meditate)
- release emotional cr*p from relentless toddler meltdowns
- feel more refreshed (even when my to do goes round and round in my head while meditating)
- in all honesty, it was just what I needed to cope this week (I just didn’t know it!)
I have created 10 daily sleep tips including a 10 minute meditation to help sleep deprived moms feel more energised. Get better sleep and get an energy hit here!